Join us on Sunday, March 30th, at 6pm, in the Basement Youth Room, to watch “Compelled By Love”.
Iris Global Ministries in Mozambique, founded by Heidi and Rolland Baker, has released this powerful film. It is a historical documentary on the life story of the Baker’s, the revival spreading across Mozambique, and in general, the pursuit of the presence of God. The newly released film, narrated by evangelist Reinhard Bonnke, presents powerfully what God is doing in Mozambique, and is sure to inspire passionate love for Jesus and passionate love for the world around us. Whether you are familiar with the Baker’s ministry or not, any young adult with a heart to see how the Gospel is radically transforming lives around the world should join us in viewing this film.
Be awesome and cheer on the Broncos with us! Or, be not as awesome, and root for the Seahawks. Either way, just come to theHill’s Super Bowl Party!
4pm in the basement youth room on Sunday, February 2nd.
Bring a snack to share (not anchovies!). Finger lickin’ good wings provided! Our relaxing and cozy fire pit will be just outside for your s’mores roasting pleasure.
Food, fun and fabulous prizes will be there! We hope you will be there too!
Bundle up and show us your best triple axle! theHill is getting ready for the 2014 Winter Olympics… Well sort of.
Join us on Sunday, January 19, at 6pm at the Ice Rink at The Centerra Promanade Shops in Loveland. Warm yourself by the fire & sip on hot cocoa between your toe loops and Salchow jumps. We’ll be skating until 7:15pm and the we’re moving the party to Old Chicago Restaurant in Loveland at 7:30pm. All-you-can eat pizza and unlimited fountain drinks are on the menu.
Register at any Hill service, or online here.
$5 for Skating only, $10 for Dinner only, $15 for both
Join us Sunday, December 22nd at 6pm at the Chamberlain’s home.
Come dressed as a Christmas rendition as your favorite animal. Prizes will be awarded for best costumes and more!
What you need to bring:
A wrapped white elephant gift ($5 limit)
One of the following to share: main dish, side, or dessert.
3022 46th Ave, Greeley, 80634
1. From I-25, go east on HWY 34 for 12.9 mi
2. Turn right onto 47th Ave for 0.4 mi
3. Turn left onto W. 31st St. for 1 block
4. Take 1st left onto 46th Ave
5. Destination: 6th house on the right
It’s that time again! Join us as we participate in a worldwide Christmas outreach that touches the hearts and lives of children all over the planet.
Drop off your box to theHill by Sunday, November 24th.
How to participate:
Use an empty shoebox (standard size, please) or a small plastic container. You can wrap the box (lid separately), but wrapping is not required. Most importantly, pray for the child who will receive your gift.
Determine whether your gift will be for a boy or a girl, and the child’s age category: 2-4, 5-9, or 10-14. Print out the appropriate boy/girl label following the link below. Mark the correct age category on the label, and tape the label to the top of your box.
Fill the box with a variety of gifts that will bring delight to a child. Use the gift ideas provided on the bottom of this page. Please include at least one item a child can immediately embrace such as a stuffed toy, doll, ball or toy truck.
Please donate $7 or more for each shoebox you prepare to help cover shipping and other project costs. You can give online by using our “Follow Your Box Donation” option, or you can write a check to Samaritan’s Purse (note “OCC” on memo line) and place it in an envelope on top of the gift items inside your box. If you or your family are preparing more than one shoebox, please make one combined donation.
Place a rubber band around each closed shoebox and drop it off any Hill Service or Connect Group this month. Collection deadline is Sunday, November 24, 2013.
- SCHOOL SUPPLIES: Pens, pencils and sharpeners, crayons or markers, stamps and ink pad sets, writing pads or paper, solar calculators, coloring and picture books, etc.
- TOYS: Small cars, balls, dolls, stuffed animals, kazoos, harmonicas, yo-yos, jump ropes, small Etch A Sketch,® toys that light up or make noise (with extra batteries), Slinky,® etc.
- HYGIENE ITEMS: Toothbrush, toothpaste, mild bar soap (in a plastic bag), comb, washcloth, etc.
- OTHER: T-shirts, socks, ball caps, sunglasses, hair clips, toy jewelry, watches, flashlights (with extra batteries)
- A PERSONAL NOTE: You may enclose a note to the child and a photo of yourself or your family. (If you include your name and address, the child may write back.)
- DO NOT INCLUDE: Used or damaged items; war-related items such as toy guns, knives or military figures; chocolate or food; out- of-date candy; liquids or lotions; medications or vitamins; breakable items such as snowglobes or glass containers; aerosol cans.